Whos got a Green S3

rickparmar

Reaction score
Am sure i have seen one on here somwhere, could someone post a big S3 which is green

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

are you thinking of that one for sale on kilby bridge near the navigation by any chance rick? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i thought it was a bit of a dogy colour, would never consider buying it.

[ QUOTE ]
are you thinking of that one for sale on kilby bridge near the navigation by any chance rick? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

not sure mate, its the one in Autotrader

i quite like the colour

Why do you know somthing ???? lol

no i dont, its just its near you, and wondered if it was coincidence. The one with the cream alcantara seats? It doesnt say mileage on it, but it will def. be over 100k for its price.

Let me know if you go look!

Something to bear in mind is that Dark Green cars are a pain in the @r$e to keep clean. Give it a polish and it will be showing the dirt again in a couple of days. I've got a laurel green A4, and my dad has a dragon green MK3 Golf GTI. Both are exactly the same. I'm never gonna get another dark green car.

I like the colour. I saw a B5 RS4 in this colour and it looked awesome. Its also quite rare. I would not consider one with a light caramac interior though, has to be black or silver

ok went and had a look at it, 96000 miles on it, seats very worn out, first S3 i sat in and it really didnt get me excited /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif it was also locked up in the spray room so i think somthing funny going on here,

think ill just look for a nice silver one

so that was the one at kilby bridge then Rick? I thought it was heading for about 120k....

Rick... I'm selling my yellow S3 if you are interested?