New RS4 Alloys on S3 Photoshop. What do you think?

amoani

Reaction score
Hey all,
I am after some new wheels as the rubber on my avus has gone and rather than just put new tyres on i want to splash out on some 19" wheels. I considered aftermarket alloys but havent really found any that i like. I did think about TSW Kyalami's, but i am in two minds about them, and want to be absolutely certain if i am spending that sort of money. I have done this photoshop of my S3 with the new RS4 wheels on, i didnt think they would suit my car but when i did the photoshop i really started to like them, what are your opinions??

Aaron

rs4shadedaudisport5zw.jpg

It looks like you're rolling on 22s... not 19s!

First time I've seen them looking really, REALLY good.

You're gonna need to upgrade the brakes if you get those in 19" though or the car will look stupid.

looks a bit weird to me...allthough I saw a new a3 with these alloys on and it looked the nuts!

Thanks for the comments all. I have seen some 19" RS4 wheels on ebay. They are from wheelbase, and are £850 which isnt too bad. Has anyone ever purchased wheels from wheelbase, if so what are they like to deal with?

[ QUOTE ]
You're gonna need to upgrade the brakes if you get those in 19" though or the car will look stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to get the brakes upgraded but they will have to wait until more funds are available.

I was also looking at these wheels, do you think they would look ok? i like them as a wheel (in silver, not anthracite), but cannot decide whether they would look right on an S3 or not.

Aaron

rightrearclose1br8tf.jpg

Here is a non-photoshop piccie - only 18inch but you get the idea. And before anyone says - yes, the front tyre is flat.

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the comments all. I have seen some 19" RS4 wheels on ebay. They are from wheelbase, and are £850 which isnt too bad. Has anyone ever purchased wheels from wheelbase, if so what are they like to deal with?

[/ QUOTE ]
I bought some 18" Porsche alloys from Wheelbase (same as Jojos but in 18").

All 4 arrived... 2 of then were badly damaged.

They took ages to arrange to pick them up, and then took ages to refund the money I paid for them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I bought some 18" Porsche alloys from Wheelbase (same as Jojos but in 18").

All 4 arrived... 2 of then were badly damaged.

They took ages to arrange to pick them up, and then took ages to refund the money I paid for them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a shame you can't report better service /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

A good friend of mine has been taking his cars there to get new tyres for years (most recently a beautiful R32) and says they've always been really good with him... Unfortunately I don't know anyone else with mail-order experience...

Regards,

Rob.

I have just purchased the wheels from wheelbase!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif Will post pics when i get them on.

Aaron