Hi Guys,I need help with coding

alfredjunior12

Reaction score
I have A3 2003 SE. I wish to do some upgrades thus I need someone experience with Vag com to do some coding after we both do the upgrade together. I am budgeting about 5 hours of paid labour to who ever assist me though he will lead with the jobs.

1) Cruise control
2) FIS cluster swap
3) MFSW
4) Bose amp / speakers

I live in Exeter and can travel to meet anyone who can help around South West.

I have spent about 6-8 months buying all this parts... Now is the right to time to make her feel 2014 model

I have install a double din my self and RNS-E with a Bluetooth now needing coding.

* Guys, to trim your clime control to fit RNS-E take it with measurement to the shoesmith guys with their perfect filing machine much better than hand.

Your help will be much appreciated

alfredjunior12@yahoo.com

ujepe7er.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We have site sponsors who do this kind of work. Hope you enjoy audi-sport.net. :) x

Reactions: voorhees
Oh and Hello and Welcome to ASN

How very rude of me.

Reactions: Sandra
Hey Sandra, thanks for your reply. Please can you check the link as it is something different. See some of my car adventure roof rail!
azapuze6.jpg

y4u7ugu2.jpg

u7u3ujy7.jpg

aty5y6es.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What link is not working?

Sorry Sandra, it was Voorhees who as me to contact Nigel above.

Voorhees, that link takes me a a murder story. Can I search Nigel by his profile?

Voorhees, that link takes me a a murder story. Can I search Nigel by his profile?
Well Lmfao I am certain my link is fine it must be your end.

Reactions: Sandra

The link that voorhees gave you works fine, but i have put it below for you to try again.

View Profile: NHN - Audi-Sport.net
Just click the link and send a private message to Nigel (NHN)

Last edited:
Reactions: voorhees
Me rhinks there may be a problem. When i or voorhees gave you link, thats not what we get.

Hi guys I do really wish to thank you guys for your persistence support. I found a trick to it. Before I did just click on the like it took me to the rubbish above.

Now I have copied the link and posted it on my browser straightway I got to the Legend. I have dropped him a message with my query hopefully he will help.