Latest pics including new 19" RS6 Alloys

I

imported_Stewart

Really been struggling with a choice of new wheels, looked at so many that my head was spinning with the choices!
In the end I thought sod it and went for the 19" RS6 reps even though i wanted something with a dish...

Comments please...
More Pics here

s3_snow4.jpg

More Pics here

nice rims.

'ang on, isn't that number plate on ebay?

Nice choice,

The RS6 alloys really suit the S3 IMO

Car looks good, my s3 is black too and it got a polish today.

I'm going for the H&R springs that you have, they are in my garage atm, I'm hoping it's going to sharpen it up a a bit.

[ QUOTE ]
nice rims.

'ang on, isn't that number plate on ebay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed it is, well spotted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Got my new one on now...

[ QUOTE ]
Car looks good, my s3 is black too and it got a polish today.

I'm going for the H&R springs that you have, they are in my garage atm, I'm hoping it's going to sharpen it up a a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont have H&R's on?!?

I have koni coilovers [:)]

[ QUOTE ]
Really been struggling with a choice of new wheels, looked at so many that my head was spinning with the choices!
In the end I thought sod it and went for the 19" RS6 reps even though i wanted something with a dish...

Comments please...
More Pics here

s3_snow4.jpg

More Pics here

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice picture. But the rims shown here ^^^^ aren't RS6 replicas. But they are on your web-site...so what wheels are these shown above?

Cheers

AL

Al, they are MTM Reps prior to putting on the RS6's, i just liked the picture [:d]

[ QUOTE ]
Stewart, are the MTM reps the 18" ones ?

Chris.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they are /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sorry.. where did you get the mtm,s and how much? RS6s look nice by the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sorry.. where did you get the mtm,s and how much? RS6s look nice by the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Got them off a friend but I believe the likes of Wheelbase in Manchester www.wheel-base.co.uk do them...

The 18" MTM reps are made by an Italian company called AZ Alloys. They are quite a faithful copy , but the 19" versions are the 007s (which I have).
They don't half look big in those pics though.

Chris.

That looks awesome with both the mtm and RS6 reps - Those RS6' look huge!

How much has it been lowered by and does it scrape?

Thanks Nervus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Its on Koni coilovers and lowered quite substantially, not sure how much though, just kept on lowering it till it looked right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Whats the ride quality like?

[/ QUOTE ]

Going from 18's to 19's? Or in general?

Going from 18's to 19's I didnt really notice any difference but i do drive compassionately anyway, always avoiding bumps and potholes etc...

On the softest setting the Koni's are excellent.

Looks great. I prefer your RS6 reps to my RS007s now

They're gel badges from ebay. Couldn't find caps to fit

Got original Audi caps on mine. Same as the ones on the s-line wheels.

Chris.