Audi s3 8l How to: Install bose sound system

bobbybrand

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new here and my name is Bobby.
I just bought a S3 2001 which im quite happy with!!! :icon_thumright:
Unfortinate it does not have a Bose sound system installed right now. So i ordered a complete set from a wracked S3.
I know how to install the front door speakers, and i know where the subwoofer goes. But i have no idea where the amplifier, and the other 2 speakers go. I also have no idea how to wire all these.
Is there maybe a how to that tells me how i need to do this. If not, is there someone who can help me with this?

Thank you very much!!

Bobby Brand

Did you get the wiring loom with it? Which runs front to back? You need a bose compatible head unit, dude it's not that good, I've got bose in my S3 high quality aftermarket is better! But in answer to your question, the sub goes passenger rear, and the amp drivers rear. Did you get all the brackets etc to hold said amps and sub in?

Did you get the wiring loom with it? Which runs front to back? You need a bose compatible head unit, dude it's not that good, I've got bose in my S3 high quality aftermarket is better! But in answer to your question, the sub goes passenger rear, and the amp drivers rear. Did you get all the brackets etc to hold said amps and sub in?

Thanks for the reply.
To be honest, I just bought what is on the pictures. I bought it for 150 dollar so that's not too much to try it out.
I have a concert 2 right now, would this one be compatible with the Bose set?
Do you maybe know a website where I can buy these brackets and wires. Are they supposed to be in my car since it is a S3, facelift

Thank you

I tried to buy a speaker from Audi dude but it's obsolete now! Only really 2nd hand on eBay

Yeah mine is from ebay too.
I hope it works haha. But i mean, it wasnt really expensive and the standart speakers i have in now are kinda ****.

So yeah, What do i need to buy to make it all work?
-brackets(arent these allready in the car tho)
-Wires(or are these allready in the car too?)

And is the concert 2 compatible with the bose settup?

thankt,

bobby