Standard down pipe.

You havent listed what car mate

Reactions: <tuffty/>
Some context would also be useful...

Stats are irrelevant on OE kit as they are 'enough' for the standard cars they are fitted too...

Gains are to be had replacing them wit aftermarket... S3 DP's are particularly rubbish....

<tuffty/>

Sorry fellas... S3 fl. just wanted to know what my down pipe would be, diameter and what cats are on it. I believe it to be a standard one.

Std vs a 3" aftermarket...
photo12.jpg

Image stolen from here...
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...-decat-powerflow-system-fitted-lots-pics.html

<tuffty/>

Am I being stupid or has the standard cat been cut out? And I think I'm correct in saying that the bam dp has a lambda pre and post cat?

Not sure what's going on at the end of the dp either? Cut again, or are they all twisted like that?

yeah sorry... its a cut one.. pic was more to give an idea of what the OE one is as most have to e cut to be removed....

Here is a better one...

IMG_2734%20Cropped.JPG

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Gmac
Ah I see! So the cat isn't actually part of the dp! And looking at that one, I can see why these are changed out! They look very restrictive! And looks like a bam one with lambdas pre and post cat, one on dp and one on which looks like a link pipe with a cat in it!

Thanks for that image tufty!