Badger 5 stage 1 map

Shaun-84

Reaction score
Evening all,

just wondering if anyone knows rough gains for a badger 5 stage 1 map. Currently car has B5 tip with billet adapter an BBC cone with heat shield also have 3" downpipe and decat with miltek non-res cat back exhaust system. Most boost pipes changed for forge ones. Anyone on here got roughly the same setup just wondered what the gains are etc etc. Looking to book in a B5 in next few months.

cheers

Bill is a busy guy. Best to ask him when you book it in. If the car is healthy then it should return nice figures. It's hard to say what exactly as the cars are old and each reacts differently!

Yer I know he is always flat out which Is only a good thing. That's cool was just wondering if someone else had similar setup n bin mapped just to get a rough idea. Once I have some more funds I will be making that call, n can't wait lol

Looking around 260-270 bhp mate which is pretty standard across the board stage 1

Chris.

end results depend on start level and overall engine spec and health

they dont all start or end up the same - wish they did.. make my life easier - hehe

I have a standard S3 APY 210bhp.

I recently had it mapped by Rtech and standard made 212bhp and 215ft/lbs.

Once mapped it made 250bhp and 274 ft/lbs. I could have got slightly more however it struggled to hold boost sufficiently for the guys to be happy for me to drive it every day.

My car is standard, has had £ 13k spent on it in 13 years to keep it running well and has been fantastically well looked after. It had no leaks or running issues prior to being mapped.

It all does come down to how well the car is looked after at the end of the day but I'd imagine you'd be looking for anything around the 260bhp maybe a bit more with the mods you have.