What's my s3 worth???

Status
Not open for further replies.

OZY

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been 50/50 on selling it for the past 3 months. I've taken my 4 sale signs off now as I've had lots of time wasters.
Intrigued, I would like to get a view on how much it's worth from people that actually know what the car is all about.
02 plate. Milano red. Mileage is around 106. It's my daily car.
I think it's had around 4 owners. It's always serviced on time etc using only the best parts. I love looking after it so it's not an abused one. It's had lots spent on it and needs nothing doing to it. Ap racing springs. Adjustable dampers. Etc etc. It's got the strut under the car front and back. Also had a camber set up. Nice exhaust system but not decat (I prefer the engine sound). Erm, what else... body is in good nick. Interior is really good and a nice ivory. BBs rs alloys. Everything works as it should. Engine has had the upgraded hoses. Forge pistons. Forge dv. Upgraded panel filter. Coil pack and common bits etc has also been done And apparently it's got a stage 2 map. Not had it dyno yet. Probably missed loads off but it gives you experts an idea lol
Couple of pics when she was for sale a month ago....
Also positive and negative feedback would be appreciated either way.
ete6yrym.jpg
upe6azub.jpg
y9epaban.jpg
ny8aga3y.jpg
anyqezuh.jpg
myma6uja.jpg
a6a3abus.jpg
4abumema.jpg
hu2yde5e.jpg

Many thanks in advance guys

yeah clean enough, but are the wheels genuine?
what does the red look like under street lamps? (any paint?)
best bet for an estimate is autotrader!
that's the new glasses guide these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.