Newbie sai help please

A3bish

Reaction score
Hi I recently bought an audi a3 1.8t and the previous owner told me he removed the sai, and said I need to fit a resistor into the plug to turn out the light on the dash. But I am not sure which plug it is! Could somebody tel me which plug it is?

This his picture it's from the passenger side fog light, I know one of the plugs is for the fog light itself.
View attachment 34971

This is located behind the radiator..
View attachment 34972

Cheers jay!

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Jay, welcome to audi-sport.net. Im sure one of the boys be along shortly to help you out. Enjoy the forum. :) x

just read up on this its the one by the oil filter, the sai pump was mounted to the left of it!-) is the n112 valve underneath and connected to the metal plate that surrounds the dipstick still there/connected? it needs to be connected or have a resistor aswell

just read up on this its the one by the oil filter, the sai pump was mounted to the left of it!-) is the n112 valve underneath and connected to the metal plate that surrounds the dipstick still there/connected? it needs to be connected or have a resistor aswell

Thanks guys!

So is it this one?

I think the n112 is still connected? Is it okay like this? Or do I need to unplug it and use a resistor?

Cheers jay..