Santapod this weekend? RWUB?

I

imported_ZeroK66

Hello all,

Going to test out my newly aquired S4... see if I can crack 13's (Yeah right). Wondering if any of you are headed down there on Saturday? I know quite a few of the RS246 boys are going.

Cheers,
Leon

Im waiting for next weekend - GTI Spring festival...although, i wont bother going if its raining!

Rich

That's a shame - be nice to have seen you & your car rich... we could discuss RS4 bits :p

Im up there on sunday, i'll be going up in my Audi S3. Going as a group with MIJ Peformance. We planning some good figures for the Skyline. Wish us luck...

I think i'm the only german car amongst the pack. lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Maz.

[ QUOTE ]
Im waiting for next weekend - GTI Spring festival...although, i wont bother going if its raining!

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Same as. See you there if its dry!

Sunday sunday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif - no one from here on Saturday. Oh well, besta luck to you boys then!

Was thinking of going on sat but the weather looks dodgy.Festival i will be there,hope it's dry.

If it looks like it might rain, theres little point going... they never run even if its just damp!

Yeah they stop at the very hint of rain.Lets hope it stays dry for the festival.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Same as. See you there if its dry!

[/ QUOTE ]

ive got a club stand if anyones going, come and say hello

Hey Ian,See you at the festival.

I'm going the gti festival,fancy doing the strip but also fancy having a lazy sunday

see you guys there, il be running the vag20v club stand, so pop in and say hello