virgin.net
got new a3 2.0 tdi sport today with
17" parabolics
symphony with bose
black/graphite leather seats
rear parking
boot mat
Dolphin grey

Have read every review since February (some great, some not so) and have to say driving this thing home thro a Glasgow evening rush hour was an absolute joy. The easy kick on acceleration at low revs was a skoosh.

2 points I want to make and would appreciate response:
Top Gear (Sunday Times) have banged on and on about Sport Suspension- this is rubbish. The only problems I have encountered are purely due to Glasgowgrad City Council and Utility Company repair standards. On any reasonable surface this car is firm and taut with very little noise or vibration penetrating cabin.

My second point however is more a complaint directed at marketing from Audi UK. Despite all the press shots etc there is no rear centre armrest. Instead it is a standard 1/3, 2/3 rear seat split. There were no options available to identify this shortcoming. I will take it up with dealer and advise of any news. My advice is take absolutely nothing for granted with Audi UK (make sure a steering wheel is fitted as standard).

Would welcome feedback from others especially dealer service. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

very nice saw one mathcing your description today in Milton keynes, they do look smart especial in the dolphin grey mind you so does the new a8 bling bling think audi have the right idea.

the new golf is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif well never mind

ps post some pics

new golf does look good, and i wonder if people will hold off for it. i think dealers can barely give away current golfs at present.

Dude, first off, the car looks Sweet!! Well done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

And in regards to the rear arm rest, do you still have access to the back from the back seats? I've been in German spec A3's that had a rear arm rest, but they all opened up into the hatch.

Just curious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Enjoy the new car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif