a few S3 Q's???

Duber

Reaction score
Website
www.justmatz.co.uk
Hello all!
Just purchased my new S3 y reg 01 in black/black leather etc etc and have a few niggly little bits i need to sort......

First off was the interior black piano trim available in a brushed/stainless effect similar to the VW R32?

Secondly my little cup holder is jammed in the same piece of trim mentioned above and wondered if anyone else has stumbled across this?

Only cosmetic stuff i know, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

My cup holder was jammed in when I bought the car. You have to remove the stereo and pull the bottom edge of the piano trim out and you will then have access to the cup holder. Mine just needed some grease in the mechanism.

Thanks c_audiboy and A3T20V.
The person who had it before me tried to prize the cup holder open and damaged the subsequent piano trim. So i thought if i'm changing it i could maybe switch colours and break up the all the black interior, just an idea.

Ryan

i thought someone on here had a carbon dash finish rather than piano

I have Carbon fibre trim though it wasn't a standard uk option. It was available through the audi exclusive catalogue.

[ QUOTE ]
Carbon sounds good.. Any part numbers/ piccys? please

[/ QUOTE ]

I could never find the part numbers for these bits when this was brought up ages ago, I think you'd need to find a sympathetic dealer and maybe get a copy of the data sticker out or nervous's car if you really want them - the will be expensive too!