Audi Driver International 11 October 14

S3_NDJ

Reaction score
Hi is there many going from the 8L section to ADI ??? Is there a ASN Stand ? Any feedback on previous years or Pics?

Quality thanks jojo hopefully there will be a few there ! I wemt to GTI Inters 13 but didnt go camping with everyone witch i should of always keen for a excuse for a couple beers

How do I sign up for this?? Who do I contact about getting on the asn stand?

Yeah I shall post here when I know more the site just seems to point you in the direction of setting up a stand and I guess it's up to whoever is organising the stand to point us in the right direction I guess? I'm supposed to be going up to Combe soon get some good practice in ha.

Reactions: jojo and S3_NDJ
How do I sign up for this?? Who do I contact about getting on the asn stand?

Im keen also tomouk let me know if u find out

It's a bit to early now, I havent even applied for the clubstand patch yet!

The information that the show is taking place is there, I will create a clubstand thread and track sessions thread around August time at a guess.

Cheers,

Joe

Reactions: kwistof
Yeah I shall post here when I know more the site just seems to point you in the direction of setting up a stand and I guess it's up to whoever is organising the stand to point us in the right direction I guess? I'm supposed to be going up to Combe soon get some good practice in ha.

Practice is a good idea, the track is quite simple to remember really, lots of videos on YT to help you out.

It was just that extreme bhp are doing a day up there in September and I was going to go along. And thanks jcs sounds good, a little short notice but I'll see if I can make it.