Lowered with Eibach Sportline kit

dgannon69

Reaction score
Unfortunatly i don't have and pics before lowering but these springs have made a definite change!

I think they look ace...

Let me know what you think guys

Dave

looks very nice, and very even too, ive seen some where the rears are way to high, is it quattro or FWD?

Looks similar to mine.

Mine are the pro-kit springs (not the low low sportslines).

wets3.jpg

DickyS3..did you get dampers as well or just springs?

I wanna lower mine but I work out in the sticks and the roads are a wee bit bumpy
looks good

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just springs mate..

[ QUOTE ]
.... and spacers? 10 or 15mm??

[/ QUOTE ]

11mm front, 15mm rear..

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

11mm front, 15mm rear..

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers Rich.

ordered my springs 2day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif where did u get the spacers ... and where / how much for the fitment of the springs?

tempted to try it myself but, so much on.... wondering whether may be easier all round to get a professional to do it.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just springs mate..

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you find the ride quality? I've considered getting just springs but was worried it may affect ride quality.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

11mm front, 15mm rear..

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers Rich.

ordered my springs 2day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif where did u get the spacers ... and where / how much for the fitment of the springs?

tempted to try it myself but, so much on.... wondering whether may be easier all round to get a professional to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

no probs.. I got the spacers as part of a group buy. The spacers are easy to get its getting the right bolts is the pain in the ar*e!

As for fitting the springs, if you havn't done it before I would get a mechanic to do it for you. You will need spring compressors and the car will need 4 wheel alligning after.

I paid £60 for a Audi Master Tech to change them and do the allignment! Good deal if you ask me!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just springs mate..

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you find the ride quality? I've considered getting just springs but was worried it may affect ride quality.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't want a hard ride so just opted for the springs. I have had eibach springs on many cars before and the ride has always been good!

It is a little more bouncy but its not too bad to be honest with you. depends what you want to do with the car. If you are interested in track days etc then go for the shocks also, if you do mainly motorway driving then they will be fine.

Very temped to get some. Probably will do in a few months.....Just paid out £1200 for a new clutch and flywheel and £250 for a set of front discs and pads so a bit skint at the minute.

[ QUOTE ]
looks very nice, and very even too, ive seen some where the rears are way to high, is it quattro or FWD?

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it you are refering to mine?

No rear seats, spare wheel etc..., but still not good enough.