S3 Fuel Injectors

HTC

Reaction score
Website
www.b3ta.com
What is the capacity of S3 injectors (440cc?)and are they a direct swap to fit them into an A3 AGU engine fuel rail?

Also what power are the S3 injectors good for?

Ta.

i believe they are 360cc @ 4 bar... And i think they are slightly shorter than A3 ones...but not 100% sure. They will fit, but you'd prob need adaptor/spacers.

Rich

So what model are 440cc injectors from or are they a bosch item from another vehicle?

Will 360's be enough to run a K04 setup on the AGU. probably about 270-280bhp?

Are the 440's a direct fit?

Sorry for all the questions! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

s3 injectors are good enough for a k04(300bhp),440's are good for at least 400bhp.

No problem Kev... The 440 are 440cc @ 3 bar. THey are a direct fit in the A3. I'll add them to the order for you.

Rich

I got a set of 440's off this guy... very cheap, a little over £100 delivered from the States /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i think so dude! possible but more than you need if thats as far as your going i would think

Just out of interest who is going to map the k04.

These pic's are of my OE 190ps (BEX) injectors (black) and some Bosch S3 (BAM) ones (grey).
As you can see they are a straight swap for the 190ps (BEX) injectors.
744720-190psVS225psInjectors002.jpg

744720-190psVS225psInjectors004.jpg

The Bosch part number for S3 (BAM) injectors is 0280 156 063 . £60 ish each from a Bosch agent.

I hope you find this helpful but can I ask why you didn't post this in the tuning section as the the 1.8t is Audi's most popular engine?

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Thanks for posting those pics Avus Bub, thats most helpful. As far as I know my AGU injectors are a different size to both the BAM and AUM/AUQ later injectors. At least I can remove one of mine and compare to be sure.

Dummi, yes I'm only planning to go as far as a K04 or K04 hybrid.

Ryan, I'm hoping Jabbasport can tweak the map I already have from them to suit the new additions to my engine. Its all planning at the mo. A friend is upgrading his S3 to an Eliminator kit. He has offered me his charger, injectors, manifold blah blah for a silly price.
I was also looking at the AM04 unit if it ever appears.
I approached JBS about purchasing a JBS04, but they aren't selling them for DIY fitment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif