James bond S3

AVerma

Reaction score
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
anybody no where i can get the/or can anyone tell me the maxium top speed for each gear in S3 225bhp version! thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

am so looking for a finger print scan for my car... any suggestions?!?!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Just a suggestion but maybe before you keep posting about mods, you should decide on the car you want and sort out the insurance!

[ QUOTE ]
Moresauce said:
Just a suggestion but maybe before you keep posting about mods, you should decide on the car you want and sort out the insurance!

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have to agree on that one! If i were you i would make sure you really can afford it before you get your hopes up, and make sure you can even get insurance on it... Also, dont just go for the cheapest insurer... find out about mods and also excesses and other things! I went with the elephant with my A3, and they charge extautionate amount for mods!!

It really is worth sorting out and going over all the costs and figuring out if you really can afford it and if you can find the right car.

Do all that, buy the car and then start thinking about mods. Do it the other way round, and you may be let down!

Rich

I agree, judging by the amount of mods your thinking of doing, it seems like your gonna double the cost of ur car and id be very surprised if any insurance company will insure you for less than £5k with all those mods.

You really need to sit down and think about how much money u have and want to spend on your car and insurance. Provided you ARE going to insure it !!