RS4 copies - centre caps

I tried everywhere. Had to buy them from Audi in the end, and they're not cheap. They've totally over engineered them, and thus can charge £16 +VAT per cap!!!!
I had to modify them to fit my replicas, just a bit of trimming on the plastic fins on the back. But they make sucha difference compared to the cheap chrome ones that came with the wheels.

Agreed it certainly does seem to finish them off Andy.

Hi Andy are those Goodyear Eagle F1's? If so what size are they - profile and width? Look very slick with those rims! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

They're 225/40Z18's. Bought them new with the wheels for £805 balanced from Rochford tyres. Thought they were a bargain, but with the added £75 for the caps, they don't seem so cheap now. The dodgy centre caps are obviously where they save the money.

[ QUOTE ]
Naresh said:
Hi Andy are those Goodyear Eagle F1's? If so what size are they - profile and width? Look very slick with those rims! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sh*t Naresh, are you some kind of perverted tyre spotter?

Hi AndyMac, I am interested in the RS4 Replicas. Do you have a number for Rochford Tyres ?. I got quoted £899 at C.A.R. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

A recent trip to Europe mainland brought to my attention a different centre cap that audi was using with these wheels. It had a highly polished outer rim and more noticeable billets or rivets. Has anyone else seen these centre caps? Usually found on brand new a4 cabs??

[ QUOTE ]

Sh*t Naresh, are you some kind of perverted tyre spotter?

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Well I'm known for my attention to detail! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Seriously though, I think the tyre makes the wheel and that combination looks spot on!