Anyone been to big boyz toys for work on their car?

Rob W8

Reaction score
Website
www.w8performance.co.uk
Has anyone been here and had work done. Am desperate to get a cambelt, service and remap done. AMD are too expensive, noone answers the phone at Jabba and QST put a tyre on with the rotation going the wrong way the last time I had work done.

Help! Any suggestions. Dont mind travelling to get it all done in a day.

Rob

Have you tried Jabba on this number 01733 211779?
I've never had any problems gettin through to them.

Or you could Email them

nick@jabbasport.com

Ive been very impressed with my remap and their service since I had it done. About 6 weeks ago one of my coil packs gave up and Nick couldnt have been more helpful. Also their prices for servicing and cambelt change seem very reasonable.

Agree with the prices for Jabba. Just need them to answer the phone!

Audi £500 ish inc. VAT
AMD £430 + VAT
QST £382.17 +VAT (inc water pump as well)
Jabba £300 all in!!!

BigBoyzToys said they will match Jabba

I know they have been very busy lately, doing alot more service work than in the past. If you filled in the request form on their website I would suggest emailing Nick direct.

nick@jabbasport.com

Theyve got a waiting room with coffee machine, TV, DVD, XBOX and a selection of games and plenty of old car mags to give you more ideas on how to spend your money,

Hope you get a reply. Mike works wonders on the 1.8T remaps. One of my mates has got a late fwd A3 1.8t (KO3S turbo like yours) and he got 237 bhp from his Jabba remap!

Got through finally. £600 for cambelt and waterpump, service, haldex and brake fluid. Only problem is they cannot do that and a custom remap in a day.
Will probably book it to get done with them and try to sort the remap another time. Too far to go and come back again. Bummer!

[ QUOTE ]
Got through finally. £600 for cambelt and waterpump, service, haldex and brake fluid. Only problem is they cannot do that and a custom remap in a day.
Will probably book it to get done with them and try to sort the remap another time. Too far to go and come back again. Bummer!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not stay overnight, surely that's cheaper that going back another time? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif