New BBS Air wheels

I

imported_MattT

Alright guys? I was just wondering if anyone had heard about this new technlogy BBS are supposed to be using and if anyone knew when these wheels might be coming out...

(Its all in German im afraid)

http://www.bbs.com/index.php?id=284

Heres some info on the air technology (In English)

http://www.bbs.com/index.php?id=274&L=2

Ive been waiting ages for some new BBS wheels to come out and im just wondering if anyone knew when these were supposed to be arriving?

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Found some more info on them. Supposed to be out Spring 2006, so im expecting to see them pretty soon.

http://www.fourtitude.com/news/publish/Industry_Tuner_News/article_2014.shtml

Pretty much confirmed that im going to get some of these ASAP.

ck2.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
I find myself liking these a little more than is heathly...

co__scaled_600.jpg

And I don't like shiney wheels!

[/ QUOTE ]

Bada, bada, bada, BLING!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

co__scaled_600.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a CH thats been given a chrome finish?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

co__scaled_600.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a CH thats been given a chrome finish?

[/ QUOTE ]

They look the same to me, but they are called CO apparently.

Probably just given the chrome version a new name?

Looks the same as the CH in chrome, but it's also missing the "Motorsport" around the center cap.

They are polished CH'...and the ones at the top are more or less CH 2-piece from the look of it.

RIch

[ QUOTE ]
They are polished CH'...and the ones at the top are more or less CH 2-piece from the look of it.

RIch

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I love the split rim versions of the BBS wheels. I was originally after the RWII's which they dont do anymore.

Been waiting for some new ones to come out and these seem to be the ones.

They are supposed to be quite a bit lighter then their normal wheels as well, which is a bonus!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

RIch

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I love the split rim versions of the BBS wheels. I was originally after the RWII's which they dont do anymore.

Been waiting for some new ones to come out and these seem to be the ones.

They are supposed to be quite a bit lighter then their normal wheels as well, which is a bonus!

[/ QUOTE ]

They must be really light then because standard BBS wheels are lighter than most other wheels ive come across.

i suspect the 2-piece CH will be heavier than the single piece rim as there is more metal...still should be light though.

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
i suspect the 2-piece CH will be heavier than the single piece rim as there is more metal...still should be light though.

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they are a two piece CK, but your right. They might be a bit heavier then the original one piece CK, but its nice to have a bit of extra style as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif