S3 Recaros

ayfreetee

Reaction score
I have just Baught some S3 recaros in light grey which need a refurb, could anyone tell me the correct name and code number for the colour so I am able to order the correct dye kit, thanks in advance.

I presume they are leather?

Aren't all S3 seats leather? I'v never seen one with cloth.

Aren't all S3 seats leather? I'v never seen one with cloth.

They all have some leather on them....some are full leather and others are part leather/part alcantara, as per my pic below - both OEM items.

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 136
Pretty sure there are some that have clothed (non-leather) Recaros. Saw one S3 on sale in my country with them, I'm not sure whether they are OEM or have been swapped from some other car (if there is a model that is easily swappable with the A3/S3 at all?), but here are some pics:

Unfortunately I cannot help the original poster. Sorry for the offtopic.

Yes they are leather, I believe they are called, platinum grey, but I am not sure that is correct, they are date stamped 2001 if that helps. Many thanks

Blimey, never knew you could get cloth ones!

Cloth seats were a no cost option from new, as S3 spec brings leather Recaro's as standard. I've only ever see one car for sale with factory cloth Recaro's, I guess it wouldn't really help values when prospective buyers are expecting leather.

Gone a bit off subject, does anyone know the answer to the original question please.