S3

AVerma

Reaction score
WHAT IS THE STANDARD EQUIPMENT ACROSS THE S3 RANGE? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Everything except sat nav and heated seats & crusie control!

ie.

Xenon, climate control, full leather, electric seats, headlight washers, 17 inch alloys, etc, ect.

Yep they were! Iv'e a 2001 May S3 (facelift model with revised suspension/still 210bhp) and it has them.

cruise control, cup holders, luggage net Depending on what year there has been a few diff stereos Symphony I, II, seperate 6 stack CD changer & Incar changers. polished mirrors bose tv tuner, parking sensors, armrest phone kit , Quattro Gmbh lowered and stiffened suspension, 18" 9 spoke RSTT rims , choice of trim optons and special order colours too

What post are you replying to Mo? He was asking what came standard with the S3.

Show me an S3 that came standard from the dealer brand new, with tv tuner, 6 stack cd changer, polished mirrors, lowered & stiffened suspension, 18" RSTT's, choice of trim, arm rest phone kit ????????

Maybe I missed that, but I'm not in planet dreamworld!

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I missed that, but I'm not in planet dreamworld!

[/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif yeah i think he`s losing it....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Hey back off people it was late when i posted ok, its simple just reverse everything i have suggested and u will find out what is standard !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Now i know what 2 hours sleep in 3 days does to u !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

You'll be lucky to find any audi dealer in the UK who's prepared to put the Quattro Gmbh suspension on a S3... Wayside maybe.