New wheels

S3Steve

Reaction score
Ive finally got round to ordering some new wheels. Ive gone for 18" BBS CH's with Yokohama Parada Tyres, they should be here by the end of the week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

I was tempted by some 19" Oettinger RZ's from Monty's but decided to go with the lightweight BBS wheels to reduce the unsprung weight and improve handling.

I've been tempted by some 19" MTMs, but I'm swaying towards the BBS wheels - very nice!

Better on the S3 than the RZ's. Photo's at the weekend please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I will put a photo up as soon as I get them fitted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wheels arrived this morning at 7am. Ive got them on now and they look even better than I thought they would. I will try and get some pictures up over the weekend if it ever stops raining. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Congratualtions mate!

I myself have just this minute ordered some new BBS RSIIs and cannot tell you how keen I am to have them turn up!

I look forward to seeng your pictures!

Piccy's Pronto /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'd like to see how they look on an S3

How do the CH's compare to the old ones in terms of weight?

Heres a quick pic sorry but the cars filthy I will post some better ones once I get chance to clean it. Each wheel and tyre weighs approx 3-4kg less than the standard one.

post-10-1142089624.jpg

Looks good! (exactly like mine =) )

How much those H&R springs lower your car?
I ordered eibach springs and hope that my car looks as good as yours with those..

Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

They are 25mm lowering springs mate.

Looking at your sig I guess youve got a bit more power than me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Look forward to seeing some pics when you get the eibachs on.

Are your BBS's 17's or is it just because your suspension is std height that they appear to look smaller than mine?

Ive been looking at Supersprint exhausts myself, I was originally looking at one of their race systems but the tailpipe sticks out to far. Yours appears to sit very well I take it its one of their road systems. If I get one I think I will go for the oval tailpipe though.

[ QUOTE ]
Heres a quick pic sorry but the cars filthy I will post some better ones once I get chance to clean it. Each wheel and tyre weighs approx 3-4kg less than the standard one.

post-10-1142089624.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

There's not too many after-market alloys that look good on an Audi. They look great. Good choice!