SFS supersize K03 TIP

paultownsend

Reaction score
So my mapped K03 is getting treated to a THS FMIC next weekend. It currently has a PiperX panel, opened up airbox and Forge TIP. 3" decat on the other side.

Has anyone gone from Forge to SFS supersize TIP? Its HUGE!!!

Im wanting to optimisemy K03 to see how much it will safely push. Then move to a K03s later in the year.

Any user information would be greatly appreciated to see if it's woth the move. Also fitting information would be good. I just managed my Forge!

Paul

Last edited:
I went from CM tip to a SFS one last year. Massive difference with less restriction. Well happy with the results

Parsons performance fitted it for me. It was tight and just sits on the lines and I've not had one problem

I have no idea how that will fit!
So would you definitely say it was a bolt on difference?

I fitted one to a mates car the other week, it does make a difference and well worth it. But I found it a bit of a pig to fit, I found you can unscrew a a bolt that holds the metal pipe on which will give you some wiggle room, I also found that it was better if you had someone to give you a hand if they fed it from the top and you then guided it into place on the turbo, there wasn't much room but can be done. We also found that a fair bit needed to be trimmed off to get it to fit onto the standard air box, and I'm sure we trimmed a little off when we put the s2000 filter etc on.

All I did was remove air box from
Top look in take old out metal pip to the right bend down and back offer up if not right bend some more fit tricky part is doing up the screw took fifteen mins lol n am a chef :)

Reactions: s3dave
Has anyone fitted one over a 3" MAF?

Ramair filters told me yesterday they wouldn't produce an 80mm version as the market was to small but it would 'probably' stretch over a 3" MAF

Thats for a ko4 compressor housing outlet of 51mm.
Ko3 housing has an outlet of 45mm.