Anyone here been to see this?

The ad isnt showing mate.....

I think the fact its been modded and that it was originally included in the ad and has now been removed should ring alarm bells, also when you say Hoooow much, is 6k over the odds for the something like this, I was thinking my budget should be upto 6.5k for one...

I saw a very nice looking Imola Facelift S3 yesterday up for sale at my local TPS (Canterbury)

The owner actually works at TPS and the staff I was speaking to said he has spared no costs in keeping everything in tip top condition and from what I saw it looked very nice.

Was around £4k IIRC. PM me if you want more details

(admin: I have no association with the seller)

Wouldn't be paying £6.5K for what is going to be a 10-12 year old car.

As with Kwistof's example, from looking for one myself, there's plenty of decent ones about for easily under £5K.

Well if it was my money and I was shopping about again, I would be off to see a particular noggy S3 that has just come up for sale on ASN classified.

Absolute stunning example from what I can see in the well presented pics- but I suppose it all depends on the spec you require. E.g facelift/non facelift and what optional extra's it has like sunroof/heated seat.

I new my spec I wanted and just held tight until I found one....arm rest, heated seats, sunroof, bose with 6 cd changer and in noggy blue :)

I actually saw an S3 for sale for under £2k last night on autotrader I think.....god knows what's up with that for it to command such a low price :wacko:

Reactions: Nilz
perhaps mileage or the fact it's been written off previously. or it's clearly been refurbished after an accident and obvious to tell when you are up close and personal or due for major amount of servicing to take place.
Well, that's what I would expect to find rfom an advertised facelist 2K S3.....or the seller could be desperate to sell, but you rarely see that honesty!

I think the fact its been modded and that it was originally included in the ad and has now been removed should ring alarm bells, also when you say Hoooow much, is 6k over the odds for the something like this, I was thinking my budget should be upto 6.5k for one...
Maybe they have removed the mods but seeing as they are a trader maybe not,boost gauge in the vent but no engine pics or wheels,I like to see the whole otherwise alarm bells start ringing.
If I was buying I would source from a private buyer and ideally an enthusiast who has loved the car,look on here and always be patient as haste could mean you end up with a lemon.

Well if it was my money and I was shopping about again, I would be off to see a particular noggy S3 that has just come up for sale on ASN classified.

Absolute stunning example from what I can see in the well presented pics- but I suppose it all depends on the spec you require. E.g facelift/non facelift and what optional extra's it has like sunroof/heated seat.

I new my spec I wanted and just held tight until I found one....arm rest, heated seats, sunroof, bose with 6 cd changer and in noggy blue :)

I actually saw an S3 for sale for under £2k last night on autotrader I think.....god knows what's up with that for it to command such a low price :wacko:

This one?

Used 2002 Audi S3 S3 QUATTRO for sale in Cambs | Pistonheads

:hi:

Reactions: kwistof
Odd that the car keeps coming and going, maybe people keep letting them down saying they'll buy only to pull out at the last minute. Again possibly something wrong with the car but then you'll never know unless someone goes to see it.

Pics look great to me but then I saw 3 S3's of this age yesterday (Berkshire) and although all 3 looked great in the pics online; 1 at 4.4k was grotty, horrid part leather interior (cream & black and it looked very worn) 1 at 5.5k again in grey but just looked unloved, paint bubbles on roof, alloys kerbed and was in the corner with bird deposits all over it and 3 was black with many features and looked pretty clean, had an odd german audi club sticker in the window but was 6k. I duly fell for it and will probably collect the most expensive 8l S3 going soon lol. (Sucker but I had to Part Ex).

Hope the search goes well :thumbsup: