Anyone any good with Photoshop please?

Gmac

Reaction score
Would someone be so kind and photoshop these wheels to Matt/satin black for me...might get them powder coated!

P1050194_zps49a099de.jpg

And could you also do the wing mirrors black on this one...

26778b9fcbdca63576a2636ef24ce162_zps86ee40ad.jpg

Sorry no good at photoshop. But satin black!!

Thats kind of the plan, but no point doing it if it isn't going to look right!

Not sure about your logic there?
You can try it in matt with no draw backs bar losing the cost of say 2 cans?
Or get them powder coated at 40 quid per wheel then regret it and be stuck with it?

Or ask nicely if someone could photoshop my pictures and not lose anything!

You tight ***!! Photoshop wont be clear enough. Good luck with it

Agree with this to a certain extent. In all honesty, black wing mirrors will work, there must be a pic of an imola S3 with black mirrors somewhere, and there sure is a imola with black wheels somewhere!

Google images "yellow s3 black wheels"
Much better idea jojo!!

If it were black vs white then photoshop will do. But satin vs matt. Wont work. Lighting angles in real life will make huge differences.

Reactions: kwistof
Also depends on the material you are spraying to be powder coated.

E.g I had my 17" Avus S3 wheels refurbished in white- however because the centre caps are plastic as opposed to the metal alloy, the finish between the two is very slightly different.

ooooo money bags! lol

didn't really think i was asking for miracles here, photoshopping the wheels all black and then photoshopping the chrome mirrors black.

googled as jojo suggested does throw up some good images. Haven't found one yet with black mirrors.

If it were black vs white then photoshop will do. But satin vs matt. Wont work. Lighting angles in real life will make huge differences.

Not sure i follow why you're saying this? I was asking for a photoshop of my current wheels to either satin or matt.

My point is mate that with photo shop it wont give you a fair idea of what the end result will look like. You get no idea of how light will effect the colours or any real depth of colour.
Wasnt being rude btw was only teasing ya!

None taken:thumbsup:

Just been scrolling through images of imolas on google and i have found only one with black wing mirrors and i actually think it might be a bit too much, so i think i'll just change the wheels for all black, rstt 9 spoke alloys being choice number one.

Tbh i havent seen but would agree. Chrome mirrors blk wheels. I do think satin but both will look good. You not keeping the wheels you have?

Really undecided on the wheels ive got tbh. I've googled them and actually look really nice when all silver, not polished, just silver, so i'm swaying towards changing them, but they may look really good all black, thinking satin too, or perhaps a swap with someone who has black rstt 9 spokes. And to just add, the 17" avus in black i think would look pretty good too!
hmmm

What size are the ones you have at the mo and what are they called??

They are 18" and are called Nuvolari wheels, can look nice, just not sure about them, a wee bit bling for me! lol Not had one off yet to look at width or ET but I will do at some point

Gmac.. check it out. Pretty smart i recon! Gotta get the badge on the grille blacked up too!!

Reactions: richard2k6
Wow! Thanks fella! Black wheels do look great with the Imola! Could you do the front shot but with the rings still chrome, and the side shot with mirrors still chrome?

Happy days!

Mate honnestly keep your wheels like that, they look lush !

Personally I wouldnt go all black on the wheels, they just seem to be lost amongst the brightness of the Imola.

It's ok.... they'll be on a noggy soon...

Erm... could you do a side on shot of the car in blue with the rims as they are with normal ally wing mirrors please. ?

Thank you :)