Flat bottom steering wheel

JMayes

Reaction score
Hi all

This has probably been asked loads so I apologise for repeating, but what Audi flat bottom steering wheel can you fit to an S3 8L?

Cheers

Jamie

Reactions: Clart
Here is mine... Steering wheel

Reactions: Gib, Sam_, @udi A3 and 6 others
Tam (Where ever he's gone) had a custom flat bottom 8L wheel off ebay.
The company cuts the bottom and makes it flat bottom and releather its.

Not sure where but I think it was eBay.

I got an idea about the newer steering wheels but I need someone to lend me their air bag. :)

That certainly sounds the best solution! No redundant buttons all over the wheel. No risk of wrong airbag and it not going off..

Tam (Where ever he's gone) had a custom flat bottom 8L wheel off ebay.
The company cuts the bottom and makes it flat bottom and releather its.

Not sure where but I think it was eBay.

This sounds like an amazing work around to get a FBSW.

Any more details on this would be greatly appreciated- tried searching but not much luck tbh :uhm:

Last edited:
Reactions: Freeman_1986
Same here.
I've been looking.
I'll keep looking and see what I can find.

It might something that a metal worker and leather guy can make if they get together.

It might something that a metal worker and leather guy can make if they get together.

that sounds like one of your fantasies scott !!!!

Reactions: ScottD3
I had never seen that post/thread tbh, so would have never tried searching for it without your Tam comment- who I think may have actually sold the S3 now after further ASN stalking :(

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/sale-wanted-audi-cars/208605-audi-s3-8l-black.html#post2085482

I think I may have a ring around some companies I find on ebay and see what they can offer and if they have any examples I could view. Cars coming up to the 200k mark so the wheels has seen better days tbh.

A 1 day fit/modify whilst I wait would be the ideal scenario - can't really do with taking my car off the road for a few days personally.

Or maybe you can start modifying them now and flog them at AITP - I'm sure you would have enough takers :rockwoot:

scott try dr mole he is doing leather repairs and the like on my fb page

Reactions: ScottD3
Thanks for all the advice going to see if I can get my wheel cut etc

Royal steering wheels

Google them, they do everything from BMW to lambo to Ferrari , think his name is jack

Reactions: kwistof