Breaking Audi S3 - Which parts do you suggest ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennsy

Dooshbag
Reaction score
A mate of mine has stacked the front end of his S3, and has decided to break it. Its a 2003 facelift s3, 210bhp. Headlights and front bumpers are ****ed.

Im after some suggestions on the best parts to have off of him for my S3, commonly failing parts and good things to keep hold of.

Any help would be great, cheers

Haldex, rear facelift lights, coil packs, what are the wheels like?

Interior (if it is black leather and has the arm rest let me know :happy: ) engine (if it is a BAM then people will pay quite a bit for it, scene tax) most bits are re-sell able really

The side diffusers (grey blades on the doors)

Im after some suggestions on the best parts to have off of him for my S3, commonly failing parts and good things to keep hold of.

Everything! haha

Depends on the mileage of your S3 as well fella and what you have replaced/maintained regularly on your car.

Everyone changes/upgrades things at different stages dude so not sure what your particular S3 would need in the long run is what I'm trying to say.

My gearbox went bang after I fitted a SMF...my haldex is also a bit tired....then there's a few interior parts I wouldn't mind replacing just because of the odd scuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.