Do audi still sell the standard door speakers?

Lavis89

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Pretty much as title here, my front door speakers (not bose) are shot to hell, can you still get standards from the dealer? Not interested in uprating seeing as I still have the standard head unit

Will probably be better and cheaper to get some uprated 2ohm speakers and you can get the Bose tweeters pretty cheap off eBay.

I has afraid that was going to end up being the best option, was hoping for a straight swap. Hate playing with car audio

Want me to have a look and suggest some potential replacements? Or could get some from a car being broken up? Actually I'll be replacing my standard speakers and amping them eventually. Want those?

I was hoping for new really, any I get from cars being broken are going to be pretty tired from cars our age. If you could recommend something that would be helpful. I've heard you need adaptors to fit aftermarket door speakers on these cars, I wouldn't really know where to start tbh. Can splice the wiring easy enough but that's about all I know!

You could probably still get the speakers from the main dealers but they are likely to be expensive compared to after market items.
Find the part number on the back of the speaker magnet and ring the dealers.
Had a quick look on ETKA they seem to go from around £15 for a bog standard 115mm 20w speaker to over £100 each for some of the Bose speakers.

Karl.

I recently replaced the passenger Bose speaker in my S3 with a brand new one from Audi for £43.

cammage08

Are they a straight swap Gaz? My audio is all completely standard, but the driver's speaker has gone tinny. Would it be just as easy to swap the pair with these JBL Cs6c's?
Callum.