Wheel spacers and lowering height

dave5551

Work in progress
Reaction score
Alright everyone am just about to start playing with the ride height and get spacers on my s3 am lowering her 25 mm front and back and getting wheels spacers 20 mm all round wanna know has anyone done same setup and had any rubbing problems or if anyone has a better set up for a nice look but also helping with handling. Cheers

Hi,

I am currently lowered 35mm with 15mm spacers on the fronts and 20mm on the rears with 18x8j ch wheels and I have no rubbing or clearance issues. I'm sure someone on here will be able to advise on 20mm all round.......

I have 20 mm front and 25 mm at the back, lowered+-60mm, no rubbing, even when driving hard.
20140126 113125

Alright everyone am just about to start playing with the ride height and get spacers on my s3 am lowering her 25 mm front and back and getting wheels spacers 20 mm all round wanna know has anyone done same setup and had any rubbing problems or if anyone has a better set up for a nice look but also helping with handling. Cheers

What wheels?

Hi,

I am currently lowered 35mm with 15mm spacers on the fronts and 20mm on the rears with 18x8j ch wheels and I have no rubbing or clearance issues. I'm sure someone on here will be able to advise on 20mm all round.......

What are the offsets of the BBS CH?

I ran ET35, 19x8.5" rims with 235/35 tyres, the rears catch under load with 15mm spacers, no problems with 10mm. ET32 18x8 alloys with 225/40 tyres, the rears catch ever so slightly under load with 15mm spacers. This was with the rear camber set to 1 degrees after lowering.

Jojo, i don't know the offset of the top of my head but this is how they sit.

Reactions: dave5551 and jojo