Bad and the good

will_S3

Reaction score
Website
www.bladeice.com
BAD
Some **** stole my aerial of the car last night little S**ts, any ones else have problems with parts going missing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

GOOD
on the plus car is no in for service tunning and some small repair work should be great really cant wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Rockstar, had his Ali mirrors from his A3 stolen, so it could of been worse....I suppose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I keep losing my front s3 badge, had the rear spoiler ripped off once... I guess they thought it was glued on..
WRONG,

[ QUOTE ]
lost_it said:
I keep losing my front s3 badge, had the rear spoiler ripped off once... I guess they thought it was glued on..
WRONG,

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it glued onto my A3 nicely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Who is that steals things like the badges off of a car, what is the point??!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Little **** burglars is who... Probably put the badge on the handle bars of their stolen bikes.

Rich

One of my mates has just had the rear spoiler stolen off of his Subaru, it is to cost £600 to repair. The car is olny 6 months old too.

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
[ QUOTE ]
lost_it said:
WRONG,

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it glued onto my A3 nicely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Who is that steals things like the badges off of a car, what is the point??!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it convenient for me to come round tonight for the mirrors? and maybe the wheels? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Some fecker stole my alloy dust caps! Well, 3 out of 4 of 'em until some guy caught him!

On the prowl for a guy with 3 alloy dust caps!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Dust caps were a real problem in our area about 18 months ago. The local kids seem to go through a phase collecting and swapping them. (We used to do similar with lolly sticks ...that's progress I suppose ... sad eh!). I replaced mine with tacky plastic ones for a period until collecting them went out of fashion.

A (light sleeping) neighbour of mine rumbled two local hooligans attempting to remove the twin chrome cowls from my exhaust. Thick ba**ards or what! ... they are a welded part of the exhaust! They must have thought they were 'chrome fittings' from Halfords, hoping that they could transfer to their Nova or something similar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif