Monster MotorsportBadger5
    1st Gear

Status

Bad and the good

BAD
    Some arse stole my aerial of the car last night little S**ts, any ones else have problems with parts going missing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

GOOD
    on the plus car is no in for service tunning and some small repair work should be great really cant wait [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status

Re: Bad and the good

Yeah my nice pink dust caps keep going missing [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

1st Gear

Status

keep a eye out for some kid with them on, found my aerial dumped in the dushes next to the house grrr

5th Gear

Status

Rockstar, had his Ali mirrors from his A3 stolen, so it could of been worse....I suppose [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Neutral

Status

I keep losing my front s3 badge, had the rear spoiler ripped off once... I guess they thought it was glued on..
    WRONG,

5th Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    lost_it said:
    I keep losing my front s3 badge, had the rear spoiler ripped off once... I guess they thought it was glued on..
    WRONG,

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it glued onto my A3 nicely [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

Who is that steals things like the badges off of a car, what is the point??!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif[/img]

...Watching you!

Status

Little turd burglars is who... Probably put the badge on the handle bars of their stolen bikes.

Rich

1st Gear

Status

oh well if i catch them theirs plenty of woods to hide the bodys, after ive used the wood chipper on them

6th Gear

Status

One of my mates has just had the rear spoiler stolen off of his Subaru, it is to cost 600 to repair. The car is olny 6 months old too.

5th Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Gambba said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    lost_it said:
    WRONG,

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it glued onto my A3 nicely [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

Who is that steals things like the badges off of a car, what is the point??!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it convenient for me to come round tonight for the mirrors? and maybe the wheels? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

Neutral

Status

Some fecker stole my alloy dust caps! Well, 3 out of 4 of 'em until some guy caught him!

On the prowl for a guy with 3 alloy dust caps!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

2nd Gear

Status

Dust caps were a real problem in our area about 18 months ago. The local kids seem to go through a phase collecting and swapping them. (We used to do similar with lolly sticks ...that's progress I suppose ... sad eh!). I replaced mine with tacky plastic ones for a period until collecting them went out of fashion.

A (light sleeping) neighbour of mine rumbled two local hooligans attempting to remove the twin chrome cowls from my exhaust. Thick ba**ards or what! ... they are a welded part of the exhaust! They must have thought they were 'chrome fittings' from Halfords, hoping that they could transfer to their Nova or something similar. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]