Indicator stalk

vwbandit

Reaction score
Hey
Right woke up this morning and my indicators stopped working :/ they work with my hazard light switch but not from the stalk :( so I'm guessing my stalk has given up on me .
Is it a easy part to change over ?? Or a right pain in the **** ?? Any help would be much Appreaciated . Cheers nick

I think its probably your hazard switch.. the flasher is within this i think. Someone will be along to confirm this..

They work with my hazard switch though it's just from the stalk that they don't and thanks for the input though

I checked them and they all seem fine to me plus the stalk works for high beams just not indication but I'll have to test the fuse I recon cheers for the advice though

It will be the hazard light switch dude... it contains the relays and flasher circuits for the indicators and the hazards... you will just need to change the switch and all will be well again... 35-40 for one..

<tuffty/>

Try using your indicators then tap or knock near your hazard switch . Most likely need a new hazard switch ebay brand new oem think 45