Downpipe, CAT, Exhaust! Fitted

My zorst is awesome, bedded in now! I went to see a mate of mine the other day and as i pulling up to his house he come out and heard the sweet engine note whizzing through. I can hear that growl from the turbo now!

I do get excess fuel travel down the pipe now, it pops alot everynow n then. Need a remap but gona wait n get the fully jobby with the TURBO UPGRADE (my favourite word). I've been out scaring scoobies since and will do. Oh and the other day, wat can i say the BMW 330i shouldnt have pushed his luck coz i just wiped the floor with him. haha! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Mazzy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

You had to slow down for my car though(Volvo 850 Estate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif ), thinking it was a police car PMSL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

oh yes, i did. I was actually playin with my fone... txting and then u called! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Oh and 2day on the way 2 work, a bora 4motion had a bashing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey there Revdup, nice system mate, looks and sounds real clean. Just wanted to know is your car shipped? and how does it sound when you coast on like 2nd or 3rd? is it loud?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sound good IRL Defratos, especially when blipping the throttle, really meaty, but not in a chav like sound, not sampled the sound from inside the car in motion though.

Got to agree with DavidR. It's been tried and tested that exhaust/cat/de-cat makes very little difference, if any at all.

You would have been better putting your money towards a new manifold... that's where the restriction is.

[ QUOTE ]
y dnt guys listen!

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus...can you speak English please? I struggle with this lasy-*** text talk.
It's not that difficult you know...

Are you Yoda?
It's the sort of retarded, cryptic stuff the small green master would come out with.

[ QUOTE ]

Im gettin my turbo upgraded!!! so the manifold may aswell be done then.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if you are getting a turbo upgrade, why waste money on a downpipe and cat which may not be suitable for the turbo you fit?

That seems a tad stupid to me...

Surely best to get the turbo etc first...then build the exhaust to suit?

As it stands...you have spent big money on something that doesn't add any repeatable (if any at all) power...and may need to be thrown in the bin if it doesn't match the new turbo

Just a thought...

Maybe he's got a deal with his tuner that he will alter the dp for his new turbo/manifold.Exhausts a touchy sbject on hear,mines quite loud but the noise at 6-7k is pure heaven and what having 5v per cylinder is all about.

well thanx ryan, ur absolutely rite! MIJ gona get the turbo kit in and anyway i've started work with them now we gona sort it out 2getha. i've popped u a PM.

ESS does typin like dis take u longer 2 read n make sense ov it?

lol, funny how everyone chats with each other /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif. I just like seeing upgrades done, even if it doesn't get you any power I'd like to know. I agree with much of what u guys are sayin, but I like driving around with a slightly less standard S3 (for better of worse) lol

[ QUOTE ]
well thanx ryan, ur absolutely rite! MIJ gona get the turbo kit in and anyway i've started work with them now we gona sort it out 2getha. i've popped u a PM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maz, are you typing these posts with your mobile phone LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

I have to agree with ess_three on this one, txt speak /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif me off something silly, it takes no longer to type the right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif words, just like thanx - it's only one extra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif key to press and far easier to type!

Rant over, nice exhaust anyway revdup, can't wait to hear more about your turbo upgrade. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That makes no sense at all...

Is there a Babelfish online translator for revdup to English?

Anyone?

I agree with Ess, lets have some queens english typed, it will then take me half the time to understand posts.