S3 Pictures needed!

RichA3Turbo

Reaction score
Can as manypeople as possible do me a HUGE favor!?!!? I need lots of quality pictures of S3's from loads of different angles... mainly side/front angle, rear/side angle, straight on back and front .etc.

I sent a letter to a certain UK head office who shall remain nameless, asking if we could use the manufacturer(s) logos on our website, and the came back and said no, and that we cant even use some of the pictures we have cos they apparently own them...needless to say we are quite p1ssed off!

So, if y'all dont mind, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take lots of pics and email them to richard@jbrperformance.co.uk

Thanks!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

S8N has a few good pics of his Imola Yellow S3 - take a look in the gallery or drop him a PM.

Bring your camera to Santa Pod - unless the weather is crappy there should be some shiny S3's to take photies of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
S8N has a few good pics of his Imola Yellow S3 - take a look in the gallery or drop him a PM.

Bring your camera to Santa Pod - unless the weather is crappy there should be some shiny S3's to take photies of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the plan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I cant believe how picky the were tho.. really pathetic. If i hadn't bothered having the common courtesy of asking their permission first, they probably would have never said anything.. I know for a fact that there are many other websites(and forums) that use the logos...Oh well. Just means changine all the work we have done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Rich - got quite a few piccies of Flipper in all his former glory. Where do you want me to send them?

just went back and read your request. where's the post icon for slapping your chin?

[ QUOTE ]
Berkshire Flipper said:
Rich - got quite a few piccies of Flipper in all his former glory. Where do you want me to send them?

just went back and read your request. where's the post icon for slapping your chin?

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

richard@jbrperformance.co.uk

So what actually happened to flipper then?

well I'll spare the gory details coz it'll make me sound like a tit. But lets just say i was a touch eager to pull into traffic and caught the rear end of a rover.
No no, i still sound like a tit. Totally gutted. Not too much damage though. I thought I'd post my prang (now there's an idea for a forum) under Lee's love for kerbs. But essentially bumper respray, reshape the wing and respray, spash guard, blend wing with door, new door moulding, new alloy, new track rod and 4 wheel alignment.

Was supposed to be getting new tyres this afternoon too. Now i have to go get the new wheel from the body shop(once approved by Elephant) and the near side front - go to Bracknell Tyre and Battery (2 Brdigestone Potenza S03's fully fitted for £206! - will let you know how they handle), get them fitted, back to the body shop and then get the 4 wheel alignment.

Bad luck - just put it down to being surprised by the superior acceleration of the S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I am sure all of us have nearly been caught out !!