k03s rebuild

lol4fun

Reaction score
anyone refurbished one with pictures?

if not ill give it a go and post pictures :)

Well I've got the turbo now, but it needs more work than I thought, there is minimal play in the shaft but large cracks around the waste gate and the intake compressor has bent blades

Where can i get replacement parts from? Are there any upgrade options available while its in bits?

Still no luck with getting replacement parts, anybody know a supplier?

Beach buggy turbos is probs your best person to speak to... he has a facebook page and a website..

I messaged him on FB and through his website but no reply :( not got a great deal of money to spend on getting this turbo good

I messaged him on FB and through his website but no reply :( not got a great deal of money to spend on getting this turbo good

This turbo sounds scrap tbh. It'll be iro 400 or more for a new / recon I reckon. New hotside, compressor wheel , bearings and seals , assembly and balancing as a minimum requirement to fix yours.

And he will rebuild it for you properly if you pay him.
True but you will never learn anything getting "others " to do it, from his first post he wanted to have a crack at it himself, but if its cost saving, i agree it would be better to buy one already done, as balancing is not cheap..

Yea I wanna have a go myself partly due to cost but I want to learn too, if it lasts a year after I rebuild it I'll be happy to be honest.

That's about twice what I had planned, what are my options around the £200 mark?

Beer, Whores and a bit of poker...;)

That's normally the way all my money goes, well not those specific things but I end up with nothing to show for it lol

Reactions: cammage08