Tuned S3 which may interst you guys

Adam P

Reaction score
Last year i went to the Hungarian F1 and on my travels i picked up a tuning magazine from a petrol station near the track.
I have been sorting through some old boxes and found it again this weekend. I remembered that there was a large write up on a modified s3 which some of you may know. Basicaly i thought i would just share it on here, as there are some good ideas to be gained from the pictures. What do you guys think? Anyone know it? Enjoy!

If it has less than 500bhp I'm not interested lol

Like the look of it. But wouldn't have it myself as it's too in your face.

Reactions: s3_trev and S3Alex
If it has less than 500bhp I'm not interested lol

Like the look of it. But wouldn't have it myself as it's too in your face.

HAHA! I will have a look when i go home at lunch and see what the figures are!
I agree with the "in your face" comment but i really do like the wheels and the carbon bits.

Mine is it's just sat in the garage waiting for me to get round to do the the timing. Just to busy to do my own stuff. You know how it is Bill.

Mine is it's just sat in the garage waiting for me to get round to do the the timing. Just to busy to do my own stuff. You know how it is Bill.

yep, sadly i do all too well. frustrating is'nt it
took 6+months to get onto mrsb lupo to test the k04 soluition..

thankfully badgerwagen has been complete and done 2 x track days last year stress free. just sits here looking ready to go.

you'll get there.

going to be epic when it does

Reactions: Andrew@A.L.D
You've been tango'd.

Looks like it's a GT28 (so realistically late 300s ish hp) and has a Dahlback inlet. Always liked the look of the inlet but a shame it never performed as well as it looks from what I've read.