hi folks
got a few questions if anyone can help please -

1. where can i get a new windscreen rubber/seal (the top piece ) from ? from audi or is there somewhere else?
2. who can i get to fit it?
3. what tool do i need to remove the top piece of the drivers door (the frame part where the window sits in )

the car is a 2003 s3

many thanks in advance for any help or advice you can give me!