Where does this Wire go?

CarbonBlack

Reaction score
Well I've replaced the Coil Pack Harness all the way to the ECU Plug. When removing the old Harness there was a Wire going down to a Sensor that I couldn't get to so I just snipped it off lol. Now the new Harness is in but I don't know what to do with the Wire. It's a Brown Wire that was brazed into a whole junction of Brown Wires up near the Coil Pack's. It goes down behind the back of the Engine somewhere to a Sensor & the Sensor is a 3 Wire. The other 2 Wires going to it ran the length of the Harness all the way back to the ECU Plug so I didn't have to do anything with them. It's not the Speed Sensor because you get a new 1 on the new Harness & I've plugged that back in already! If this Brown Wire is just a Earth (all Brown's were Brazed together) can I just earth it out on the Car somewhere?

without pictures little hard to say, gut feeling it is the oil level sensor in the sump.

Hi, Is it coming from the new wire harness from the coil pack.
Bcoz as far as am concerned, the coil uses 4wires.
If all the 4 are on then just connect it to the other browns.
Brown in Germany is Ground / Battery -.

Cheers mate, my names Robin as well lol. Yeah I thought it might just be an Earth, so I should just be able to earth it anywhere to a good earthing point? It does look like it runs down to the Oil Level Sender, knew I should of got the other Harness!!!!!

What's wrong with u guys, in Africa we do believe in same sex its unholy & very dangerous.
Lets focus on cars please.