1/18 scale S3 model

Reaction score
Not sure if everyone on here is aware but the French company OTTO tuning released a 1/18 scale die cast S3 in Nogaro Blue. See link below. Fantastic quality and great detail

Our Model cars

I dont have one.......yet :(

Neither do pal- so if everyone could restrain themselves from buying them until my payday arrives- that would be great.

Cheers all :thumbsup:

As far as I remember, the noggy one is a facelift whereas the silver is pre - is that right? Need a silver facelift for me.

Then again, I'd only spend too much time waxing it...

Reactions: <tuffty/>
I had to get one.....it is my car! They sent me some silver mirrors too but I don't know how to fit them! :-(

Last edited:
I know Jo, dont worry I will come and get it off ya ;)

I just ordered one... Wish I could of ordered a black one though...

I had to get one.....it is my car! They sent me some silver mirrors too but I don't know how to fit them! :-(

Did you have to ask for them or did they just come as normal the silver mirrors?

I have a silver one and a blue one.
Selling my silver one if anyone's interested.

Did you have to ask for them or did they just come as normal the silver mirrors?

No, I had to ask them for the mirrors. I also asked for the RS4 alloys so I could make my model a copy of my own car (geek, yeah I know) but they had stopped making the RS4 (at the time). I ordered mine last March.

Reactions: kwistof
No, I had to ask them for the mirrors. I also asked for the RS4 alloys so I could make my model a copy of my own car (geek, yeah I know) but they had stopped making the RS4 (at the time). I ordered mine last March.

Lmao nahhh that's not geeky at all- glad I asked you otherwise I wouldn't have known/asked for them so cheers for the reply.

Was worth a shout over the rs4 wheels though

A load of us ordered 2 each a few years ago when they were first released. There's a great thread on this forum somewhere where a member wrapped his spare model to match the colour of his car.

Looked at these models a few times, fancy getting one, stripping it apart and spraying it in absolute red. Don't know where I'd be able to find some 1/18 scale 3SDM wheels to match mine though.. :-(

good models ive got a couple of golf rallye's to go with my collection, but need a s3 now :blahblah1:

I never bought one as I just used to look out the window if I wanted to see one :)

Reactions: sssline and s3dave