See, it even looks fast in pictures!

:racer:

Reactions: AVLO, CMcKenzie, Sandra and 1 other person
I don't know about S3's, I think the S stands for Slow though :laugh:

a3's though, I can answer this one!

Volcano black!

Look i dont know what it is about these a3 boys being funny. But if you'd have worked that bit harder and saved that bit harder you could have had an s3 to and all this jealous spiteful sarcasm could have never happened!!

Reactions: Prawn and cammage08
Joking aside if i knew when i got my s3 what i know now id have gone for an lcr. In fastest colour black!!

red light has the lowest angle of refraction in the visible light spectrum when entering a dense medium from a vacuum and therefore is faster than any other colour of light. Since we drive our cars in an atmosphere and not a vacuum, where the speed of light is C, i suggest that red is the fastest colour :readit:

Reactions: JoeeS3, StaceyS3, superkarl and 3 others
I don't know about S3's, I think the S stands for Slow though :laugh:

a3's though, I can answer this one!

Volcano black!

Get off the thread you, he said 8L S3, not poxy A3 :moa:

But yes, at least you have it in the right colour! :cool:

Hmmm I'm sure this thread has been made several times before...lol

Anyway time for some Friday banter.....as I said previously - the 0-400 beast from Greece is in noggy blue - so technically that is the fastest coloured S3 8L

And to Mr Prawn....

I heard Audi called them an A3 because the A stood for 'Almost'

It's 'Almost' an S3 and the majority of A3 owners will always be saying... "dude I 'almost' had you" in your S3 to the S3 owners haha

Clearly the S in S3 = 'Sportier', 'Spectacular' and 'Stunning' S3 :p

Friday bants FTW :arco:

Reactions: AVLO and cammage08
ahem (silver).... although she is not very fast at the moment...

<tuffty/>

Reactions: AVLO, Nilz and Vex182
nah nah nah gents your ALL wrong !!

Imola or noggy takes that accolade

null_zpsb1df25d3.jpg

BUT misano IS the fastest RS colour

null_zpsfd4751de.jpg

:)

Reactions: Nilz
red light has the lowest angle of refraction in the visible light spectrum when entering a dense medium from a vacuum and therefore is faster than any other colour of light. Since we drive our cars in an atmosphere and not a vacuum, where the speed of light is C, i suggest that red is the fastest colour :readit:

What Alex said. We all know red is the fastest colour.

I'm on the look out for an S3 and there's a red S3 for sale near me for a very good price. Just not sold on the colour though.

I'm new to the 8L section ..... and very bored at work, counting down the minutes for the weekend :laugh:

Haha snap....hence why I bit! lol

Btw red S3s can look very very nice indeed- there's a few well looked after examples on here tbh and even in this thread :)

Reactions: CMcKenzie
YELLOW,
:end_of_discction:

Thanks for coming :)

Haha snap....hence why I bit! lol

Btw red S3s can look very very nice indeed- there's a few well looked after examples on here tbh and even in this thread :)

There are so many Silver S3's for sale but I can't help but think they're a bit boring. Got a Black 8P A3 at the moment which looks brilliant for the few days when it's clean. Love Noggy Blue but don't see many about for sale.

There are so many Silver S3's for sale but I can't help but think they're a bit boring. Got a Black 8P A3 at the moment which looks brilliant for the few days when it's clean. Love Noggy Blue but don't see many about for sale.

Each to their own at the end of the day mate....I didn't like silver to much until I saw a few amazing examples in the metal- Tuffty's included.

I noticed last year there aren't a lot of Noggy's for sale as well...in fact I have noticed a lot of Noggy parts being sold- so I guess they will become more harder to buy in full in the future.

Each to their own at the end of the day mate....I didn't like silver to much until I saw a few amazing examples in the metal- Tuffty's included.

I noticed last year there aren't a lot of Noggy's for sale as well...in fact I have noticed a lot of Noggy parts being sold- so I guess they will become more harder to buy in full in the future.

Silver is so much easier to keep looking good and so many more examples about so no doubt I'll probably settle for that in the end. Funny you should mention Tuffty's though, just spent the last hour or so reading through a good few pages of his build thread.

I do love the grey S3's though. Black car with anthracite wheels has always been a winner in my eyes though. But we'll see.

We should enduld end this once and for all, add all hp up for each colour and see which one comes up trumps

Well that's going to be black or silver - wouldn't even need to add them all up.

Silver/Black is the most common colour on an S3 8l so realistically taking an average bhp of all the colours would make more sense IMO

Black is obviously the fastest colour!

Mines rapid from 50-90 but then that's me spent

Can't do to much with only 3rd gear lol

You guys are missing the point. Its not about finding the fastest car and seeing what colour it is. all these cars. Bills, the 0-400 car, tufftys and andrews etc all stand to gain a good 10 % power simply by spraying their cars black.

You guys are missing the point. Its not about finding the fastest car and seeing what colour it is. all these cars. Bills, the 0-400 car, tufftys and andrews etc all stand to gain a good 10 % power simply by spraying their cars black.

Group Buy for a full respray in black in that case?

Unlucky to those who already have a black car- no gains to be had with this mod.

Reactions: JoeeS3 and daz-20vt
DSC 0383
DSC 0136

its clearly red guys, a 100%, without a doubt non biased opinion from me :p