audi s3 vagcom help

c3jys

Reaction score
Hi iv tried coding my s3 using vagcom but cannot get the car to auto lock after 15-20 mph iv tried adding the value 000032 to the original figure , but it doesnt work can someone help pleaseeee . Thanks

Hi iv tried coding my s3 using vagcom but cannot get the car to auto lock after 15-20 mph iv tried adding the value 000032 to the original figure , but it doesnt work can someone help pleaseeee . Thanks

Post this down in the vcds section also, you may get some more advice in there. :) x

Dint know we had a section like that lol still new to this thanks

Download a program called "basecode" That's what I used and it works a great, you type in your number you had and select what features you want and it works out the code for you. I would do it for you if I was at my PC and not my phone!

I shall get my mate to get that software his got the vagcom thanks

this worked for me

Alarm coding s3

orig setting 15178

to beep on lock 16202 (plus 1024 on to 15178)

to beep and lock 16234 ( plus 32)

Go to the central locking module and select coding.
The 'soft. coding' figure in the box needs to be increased by 1024 for beep locks, and another 32 for auto-locks at 15MPH.(i.e. if your figure is 14000, you change it to 15024 for beep, 15056 for beep and auto-lock)
I don't think the e-bay lead will access the coding block, although I may be wrong.
Make a note of the 'soft. coding' number when you access the module, so you can go back if it goes wrong

mark

Oki will post bak on weekend see what works