my new a3 1.8t sport

Well i aint had it long. I changed the wheels, added the rear spoiler and the mirror covers, thats bout it.
no performance mods as yet bit skint now!

[ QUOTE ]
Looks nice. Its had a few mods then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I was thinking the same thing - it dont look like no average 1.8T!

Looks to me like S3 arches, bumper, Xenons, washers, mirrors, lower door trim......... - good job so far!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

well i thought the a3 was the same width as the s3! according to my audi parts supplier its the same anyway. yep they are xenons and its the s3 bumper! all the optional extras including the awesome bose sound system!

chuffed just waiting for my new springs to arrive

S3's have wider wheel arches that A3's.
From the angle the picture is taken it looks like the front arches are S3 and the rear are standard A3 but i imagine thats not the case.

Nice looking car though.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
S3's have wider wheel arches that A3's.
From the angle the picture is taken it looks like the front arches are S3 and the rear are standard A3 but i imagine thats not the case.

Nice looking car though.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Was thinking the same.

Thats not an s3 front wing. Compare it to this one.

s3_1_front.jpg

Looks like the bumper has been pulled in to fit. If you look closely in another photo from his site, the wider ridge on the S3 bumper doesn't flow into the thinner ridge on the A3 wing.

Clicky

Who ever fitted it, did a look job as you have to look twice to double check.

Out of interest, can you fit new front wings on an A3 from an S3,along with the S3 bumper and it all fits perfect?

The guy in the pic above has nice wheels...

yeah there is in my opinion.

But this thread isnt here to discuss German Vs Jap, also was not talking about speed.

Its a nice car mate. keep up the mods and well if you want a car that will "rinse and dry your Jap crap" get a AMD remap.

yeah was thinking about the remap. just a bit skintos as the mo! ah well i havn't crashed this one yet so ill leave it for a bit!!!