n75 duty

adz_a3

Reaction score
Hello everybody and seasons greetings im a newbie to the forum :) Need some help with low n75 duty readings. I have a stage 1 agu and its underboosting. It will boost to 0.8 bar and then slowly go up to 1-1.1 bar as rpm increases, no spike. When logging n75 it never goes above 76%, but this seems low for a mapped agu. It has a new maf, pressure tested with no leaks, and new n75 as it had an open circuit fault. Can anyone shed some light on this? Could it just be the map?
Thanks guys

bump. no ideas on what can cause low duty? surely its all dependant on maf and throttle position? was only getting 82° throttle opening so ground stop down but still no change :/

right so i have a bit more information from driving today. when its left ticking over for 20 mins or so and the engine gets quite hot its boosts like mad, more than it ever has, straight to 16-17 psi. but as its driven for a couple of mins it begins to behave as previously explained. does the iat sensor have any influence on boost/timing pull in such a way that i would lose that much power? what else could cause it to boost as expected only when subject to high engine bay temps? any help greatly appriciated!