time to buy a fmic

kevlibstt

Reaction score
ok i have a 1.8t 2001 aum. which fmic should i buy .i have seen kits on ebay with the fmic and pipe work or just the fmic and buy the pipe work to fit elsewhere .i would like to keep the fog lights and keep all the pipe work behind the bumper .if someone could tell me what pipe work i would need to keep behind the bumper that would be great and where to buy thanks kev

I quite like the look of the Wagner kit it has the cooler and pipe work included is around £600 from memory. I remember seeing a car with one fitted in here looks nice and stealth.

ok i have a 1.8t 2001 aum. which fmic should i buy .i have seen kits on ebay with the fmic and pipe work or just the fmic and buy the pipe work to fit elsewhere .i would like to keep the fog lights and keep all the pipe work behind the bumper .if someone could tell me what pipe work i would need to keep behind the bumper that would be great and where to buy thanks kev
the Welly cooler is the best most efficient FMIC, costs about £250 for all the parts. Search the forum for the details. Prawn has done a breakdown for all the parts needed BUT this will lose the fog lights. I'm not sure exactly whats the largest FMIC can be fitted without taking an angle grinder to the crash bar but it seems all but the smallest require it.A few people seem to run the smallish turborevs FMIC and said fitment was good