Need a remap

puggsy21

Reaction score
Hey all merry christmas and a happy new year in advance

So im looking at getting my car remapped now i have done some bits on it and was wondering if anyone could give me any suggestions or reliable places to take it i live near dartford so anywhere that isnt to far from me would be great

Thanks Aaron

AMD is just up the road from you, they are a forum sponsor and I am sure there are many people on here who have had work done by them.
There are plenty of people tuning cars these days, it depends what you want out of it and how much you want to pay.
As always the cheapest isn't the best but usually neither is the most expensive.

AmD Tuning - High-performance vehicle tuning, ECU remaps, Exhausts and Servicing

Hi Aaron,

Merry Christmas and a happy new year too you also :)

what's the spec of your car mate and what stage map are you looking for?

As said above AMD are just up the road from you if you don't want to travel far and many people have used them before without any issues. I personally (also from Kent) made the journey to badger 5 as my car also needed a few other bits done at the time and some other issues were found pre mapping.

I take it the cars all recently serviced and leak free?

Chris

thanks desertstorm for your reply

thanks kwistof, the spec of my car is i have fully serviced it myself, replaced pads and discs all round, have now got a full 2.5" miltek turbo back exhaust system and i have a few other bits needing to be done which are simple but i just dont have time or good weather to do which is new silicone turbo intake pipe and cone filter im just looking for a stage 1 remap for the time being.

where is badger 5 located and i think its leak free well i hope it is :)