led interior light kits

newbster

Reaction score
mornin all thoght i'd treat the old girl to a set of leds for the interior lights, but can't find who was selling them on heresearch not working for me today, get this messageconnection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused).can someone post up the name of the member doing the kits?thanks formatting not working either

Last edited:
t8ups is the man. got mine a few weeks back off him and just got somw numberplate leds too. make a world of difference on the interior

I wrote a 'how to' and put it in the FAQs in the stickies... has a link to t8ups in teh write up too...

<tuffty/>

I wrote a 'how to' and put it in the FAQs in the stickies... has a link to t8ups in teh write up too...

<tuffty/>

How do you manage to get the centre interior lights out at the front?

Is it just a case of getting a flat head in the right place as I can't see an obvioust screws or clips for them to come out....

So is it the same as the sunvisor lights?

How do you manage to get the centre interior lights out at the front?

Is it just a case of getting a flat head in the right place as I can't see an obvioust screws or clips for them to come out....

So is it the same as the sunvisor lights?

More or less... the lens is clipped onto the bit holding the lights..

Sunvisor lights are different... they use metal clips on the ends (shorter side) of the light fitting

<tuffty/>

Reactions: kwistof
i remember reading that a while ago, but as the search wasn't working i couln't find it, still 39 quid posted, or i could put the on the chritmass tree

thanks for all the help above, got the kit just after crimble. still as per tufties guide, and they do make a huge difference, well worth the money.

Reactions: t8ups