Badger 5 V2 TIP

millsy75

Reaction score
Good evening fellow petrol heads. I had my badger V2 tip fitted today to replace my forge item (very nice). I was booked in to have a forge catch can fitted at the same time. The catch can couldn't be fitted due to the design for the location and the size of the badger tip.

I would like to do the catch can mod but now need an alternative and possibly also an alternative fixing location. Can you help? (complete novice)

Also would anything need to be adjusted on my map after fitting the new TIP? It's just a Revo stage 2, not custom.

Great thanks pal. Was the 42 draft design bought as a kit?

Didn't think forge do a OCC for the S3?
i know they do it for the TT.
I made the kit myself

Yeah forge do a full kit mate. Check eBay number - 271178934713

Ah yeah it does say TT but Awesome had got one in for me anyhow. I just presumed it would be the same

Thought so, this is specific to the TT, or what forge was telling me as there's no room to fit that in the S3 where they mount it in the TT. That's why I bought the 42 version and custom piped it

OK thanks, that looks like what i'll have to do. The kit was ideal for me as I don't know what is required. Thanks for the info.

Plus that looks like it just plumps into the OEM PCV system where as I removed all of that and used a new "hockey puck" and blanked off the intake mani port and ran direct from the crank vent and joined it into the rocker vent then into the catch can and from can back into tip.

You need a 19mm in/out can with strainer, 2mtrs of oil/fuel proof hose, 2 x 19mm elbow connectors, 1 X 19mm 3 way connector (depending on your hose routing and whether you run back to tip or vent to atmosphere), new oem "hockey puck" and new oem crank case vent plastic elbow. Oh and about 14 jubilee clips, again depending on your pipe routing.