911 turbo!

JoeeS3

Reaction score
Had a play with one of these yesterday 911 turbo 10 plate, my gosh do they go!! and they sound absolutely epic! i have to say, they are unbelievable cars. wouldn't mind one myself. anyone else come across one with a driver who likes to have fun before?

well not just driving round like 'ooo look at me i own a porsche' fun haha!

Sorry couldnt resist. Not raced one but i agree. What a car. Imagine having that as your start point.

911 turbo a hairdresser car? Really? Then get me an application!!

Reactions: Powelly and JoeeS3
he didn't surprisingly. think he was a footballer. all jokes a side, the sound of the thing was amazing

Im just not a fan of high end cars. They leave the factory showroom and everyone knows they fast.

This would be me

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: StaceyS3, s3dave and Goubo1
That's an interesting video it has to be said! I do prefer sleepers myself

anyone else come across one with a driver who likes to have fun before?

Too many to bore you with fella! lol

Here's a couple of pics of the sort of cars I tend to 'play' about with at the weekends - although 9 out of 10 times my S3 has the least amount of bhp!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 198
  • Old school.jpg
    Old school.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 138
Looks competitive kwistof!! What is your car running?

Looks competitive kwistof!! What is your car running?

We are all a bunch of petrol heads mate and so we never compete against each other as such.....that's when things usually take a turn for the worst :-\

I'm running about 255bhp at the moment - so 'just' enough to keep up on the roads we travel on and with the cars we convoy with :)

I'm getting more to the point of what cars haven't I had a 'play' with yet in my S3 lol.

What are you running in yours then Joe? You get a thumbs up from the driver at all?

I find that's always a nice feeling when you don't know the chap and get a thumbs up....a bit of mutual respect on the road for each others performance vehicles :)

The sound of them is awesome... I had a play with one on the way to Aberdeen.... When he was dropping it a cog and nailing it... The back squatted and it sounded like a whailing banshee....:)

Reactions: JoeeS3
he he guys driving with porsche is totaly difrent world, but not with that new "things". Of course i am classic cars lover and i swear only on old model porsche just like Magnusen. I drove almost all models of porsche and yes they are strong wich is normal with all this tehnology we have in this times but i will always said there is no better sound as good old aircooled 6 zyl with turbo charger. But even i agree with manny porsche lovers that best 911 ware 993 model and i hope someday one will be in my garage. Great you enjoy driving JoeeS3 and i hope your wish come true someday when you said "wouldn't mind one myself"chears

Im just not a fan of high end cars. They leave the factory showroom and everyone knows they fast.

This would be me

I see you've discovered that channel. I posted a vid of his mk2 on here the other day. Such an epic tuner...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I have been waiting for videos of the mk2 on the road. Cheese and rice, that thing accelerates rather quickly

Reactions: JoeeS3
What are you running in yours then Joe? You get a thumbs up from the driver at all? I find that's always a nice feeling when you don't know the chap and get a thumbs up....a bit of mutual respect on the road for each others performance vehicles :)
very true with the taking the 'taking a turn for the worst' my friend wrote off his stage 1 focus st the other night. I'm not too sure what i'm running atm but its a revo stage 2. hopefully getting a custom stage 2 from bill in the new year. i didn't get any thumbs up at all :( i did when i had a play with a type r the other day though which was nice.

he he guys driving with porsche is totaly difrent world, but not with that new "things". Of course i am classic cars lover and i swear only on old model porsche just like Magnusen. I drove almost all models of porsche and yes they are strong wich is normal with all this tehnology we have in this times but i will always said there is no better sound as good old aircooled 6 zyl with turbo charger. But even i agree with manny porsche lovers that best 911 ware 993 model and i hope someday one will be in my garage. Great you enjoy driving JoeeS3 and i hope your wish come true someday when you said "wouldn't mind one myself"chears
i would have one if someone just handed me the keys and said it's yours but i dont think it's the type of car i would go out and buy. i would prefer to have something a little more unique

The only way I'm embarrassing Porsche 911 Turbos is on my bike, I love fast cars and do some rallying/co driving in a modified 205 but I'll need 40K invested in a light weight 4wd car to get bike style acceleration.I'll never forget the Wide arch Golf from Max power magazine years ago, it had the drive train from an RS2 and had the RS2 engine in the back..... Lovely jubly.