GOT MY S3!

TanyaS3

Reaction score
Hi all

Just thought Id let u know thats I bought my S3 yesturday lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and I love it. Im so peased with it

Tanya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Yeah i agree with that,

Big congrats and enjoy it!! No doubt it will only be a matter of time before ur asking about mods for it !
Look after it !!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Congrats!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
MingBluS3 said:
change the pic of that horrid metro then.....

[/ QUOTE ]

To a picture of you in your S3. Two beautiful things together /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

lol thanks all.
Ill change pic as soon as I have one of me and car lol
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif
Tanya

Well done... Lets have a little report on the beast then.

PS. Theres nothing wrong with a Metro GTI.

Nothing wrong with metro at all.
Well i like my one anyway lol.
I do still have myn at mo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Congratulations, you 'peased' with yourself?? Had a little accident in your trousers did we.

All I can say is thank god for that, I wondered if you were ever going to find your true love...the S3.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Sorry, only kidding. What colour/spec is your new baby? And do you need any help with some of the advanced features?
A gearbox with a new fangled thing called "synchromesh"
Also you won't need to carry that 10 litre drum of Castrol GTX around in the boot anymore.
Maybe one your first mods should be strapping a blue smoke cannister to the exhaust, to make you feel at home!!

[ QUOTE ]
AndyMac said:
Sorry, only kidding. What colour/spec is your new baby? And do you need any help with some of the advanced features?
A gearbox with a new fangled thing called "synchromesh"
Also you won't need to carry that 10 litre drum of Castrol GTX around in the boot anymore.
Maybe one your first mods should be strapping a blue smoke cannister to the exhaust, to make you feel at home!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mate. retract the claws.... lol

[ QUOTE ]
tanya said:
Hi all

Just thought Id let u know thats I bought my S3 yesturday lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and I love it. Im so peased with it

Tanya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I do believe that you are now the youngest (and female!!) S3 owner on audi-sport!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Rich

Blimey i got my first S3 when i was 21 too, and i went all the way to N. Ireland to buy it and managed to hit the top end on my way home. Such a juvenile thing to do. Couldnt work the stereo out all the way home and then got back and took a friend out after driving 14 hours - was really tired and nearly lost control over a roundabout ..........

I learnt from that one.

It was a bit quicker than my R5 GT

Hi
Im sure Ill love it lol.
I have a few pics. They arent bril as i just took them quick. Ill try get them up soon!
I live in woking which is south of London and travelled to Chorley (Past Manchester) to pick up myn, know that was one long tireiing day!

Tanya

Did you get your car from a garage or buy private?

So what reg? Colour? Extras?

Come on Tanya, spill the beans.... we want specs and more specs. how much, colour, private, garage, extras, warranty etc etc etc.
How did u get there?? Manchester is my neck of the woods !! Should have told me u were up this way !
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Hi all

I bought it Private for 13k. That was taking them down 1k as rear wiper motor broke and oilservice due.
It blk, silver leather electric, heated recaros, bose, air con, ummm xenons.
Not sure what are and aent extras on them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif lol
I took a loan out on the car.
But hay u only live once and i might as well before i get house etc lol.
Heres a pic taken last night, so not bril. Well i hope this works.
hope pic not 2 big. have a feeling it may be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Tanya

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

heres another taken this morning quickly

As I suspected, both lovely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Rob_A3 said:
As I suspected, both lovely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm going to be sick. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Christian

Congratulations Tanya. Hope you enjoy.

What price was your insurance in the end. Will you be getting any mods

Thanks all
My insurance is £1100.48 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Ill not do any major mods yet as i need to get afull time job lol, but will do things eventually.
Gotta get chrome mirrors and i have just ordered S3 badges as i didnt want the S3 de badged lol. I would any other car but not that.
Tanya

Tanya i notice from ur first piccy that u have ur fog lights on! a BIG no no in the audi community. If fogs are a neccessity whilst driving thenu need to get a BMW instead !!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

lol why a big nono? lol
They were on 4 pic lol but i like them
Tanya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you have your fog lights on, makes you look like an old granny who forgot to switch 'em off... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Pleased to hear that's a no no in the Audi community - it's a pet hate of mine... The Audi it is me thinks...

Anthony..
"Undecided"

Bodywork looks immaculate, oh and S3 seems pretty good too. Is it debadged?
Come on it's just a 1.6 with alloys & a bodykit isn't it?

am very jealous - mines off on a low loader tomorrow morning so i'll be lumbered with some heap for a bit.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Berkshire Flipper said:
am very jealous - mines off on a low loader tomorrow morning so i'll be lumbered with some heap for a bit.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats up with it??

Flipper's not quite the same shape he was when you last saw him. A kinda 206esque remodeling and a tracking set-up ideal for high speed oval circuits. really quite gutting.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Tanya,

First of all congratulations. You are one lucky girl getting an S3 for 13K. But obviously you are a woman who gets what she wants. And for that reason, may I suggest you ring my mobile number on 0796... OK only joking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif But you will have blokes crawling round you now you have an S3 (but I suspect they probably were before anyway, despite the metro).

Seriously though, well done. You got a good deal there. But just take care, and watch out for those blasted coil-packs.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AL

[ QUOTE ]
Berkshire Flipper said:
Flipper's not quite the same shape he was when you last saw him. A kinda 206esque remodeling and a tracking set-up ideal for high speed oval circuits. really quite gutting.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Dude thats not good!! What happened to it? Major damage?

Rich

Hi Tanya

Congratulations on your new purchase - what a beautiful car. Glad you managed to find your dream car. I won't let on how old him indoors was before he got an S3! :)

And I'm definitely not posting piccies of me with my Audi given that you, Loretta and Audi_Girl are young and pretty!

[ QUOTE ]
Cobstar said:
you (Tanya), Loretta and Audi_Girl are young and pretty!

[/ QUOTE ]

Here here.

But don't stop at the girls, you can carry on with the rest of us!! I'm young and pretty!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif