Audi a3 8l will audi s3 bumpers fit ?

thatgreen

Reaction score
Hi i have a audi a3 8l 1.8t quttro and i want the full s3 kit wings and everythin u need for it any one have one in orange / red ?? If breaking please let me no does any one have pics step by step how to do it ? Thanks

I think you will struggle with the reafrontsr arches as they were a bodyshell change not bolt on like the front wings,

So if i fit the s3 front wings it will look odd ? As the front be stickin out n rear in ?

There is a thread in the FAQs sticky that has info on fitting the S3 bumpers to an A3... as said... the S3 front wings will fit ok but the rears are integral to the rear panels so you would need to cut and shut them in along with inner arch mods...

You could just buy an S3 of course...

Wanted threads need to go in the classifieds section... I would suggest you also check out the classifieds for anyone breaking a car as its against the rules to post 'wanted' type threads in the main forum..

<tuffty/>

Sorry im new to it all i do want s3 looked around over 4k aint got dat sort of money atm

Where is classicfirld section cant find it ?

There is a link at the top of the page labelled 'Classifieds' dude :)

Have a read through the FAQs too as there is quite a bit of info in there about all sorts of stuff...

Welcome to the forum btw :)

<tuffty/>

Hi also i have 180 model quattro does that mean i have k04 turbo on it ?